CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

3.29.2009

Spring Golfing

Last weekend we went up to Boise & did the usual, lots of shopping & a round of golf... except this time golfing was a bit more breezy than last time! It started off a perfect day, then it started to sprinkle, but I was still good until we finished the first nine & went into the club for a quick bite to eat... that's when I realized how cold it had gotten! Vic was having so much fun that we finished all 18, but I was more of a driver than a golfer... but here is my good news: I improved on the first nine holes by 34 strokes!!! I went on this course last time with Katie (my sis) and yes, we were being a little silly, but still, not 34 strokes worth! Golfing is a lot more fun when it's not a "swing & a miss" every other time! haha!

3 comments:

Chelsi said...

I don't know why my blog is blocked, I guess keep trying. Glad you got to enjoy some warm weather. I'm so ready for Summer!

Will and Heidi said...

I didn't know you golfed! Cool.

Unknown said...

How fun. Brytton and I would love to play a round with you and Victor. Maybe you could show me some moves. :)