CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.06.2008

Lucky Me!

We got all moved in on Saturday which was SO hard. I've never moved a whole house before! The reason I'm lucky is because when I moved to Twin, not a one dentist was hiring! Well, I sent my resume around everywhere anyway & Monday I got an interview to replace a hyienist that just gave her notice to retire. After I cleaned the dentist's teeth he hired me on the spot! Yay!!! I am so blessed :) It is taking forever to clean our new house & unpack everything how I want it so it will be good to have the week to do all of that not so fun stuff before I start working :) :) :) The only question I have to ask is why me?! The only logic I can think up is because my husband is so good of a person that his blessings get to spill over into my own life!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Congrats on the new job! Thanks for bringing the sewing machine over...sorry we weren't home! I will give the stuff to Jen! Good luck with everything!

Kate & Jeremy said...

new job!! congrats! so exciting. and not surprising he hired you on the spot, he would be crazy not to! have fun decorating a new house.. its my favorite thing eveR!

Mikala said...

Congratulations! You must be one heck of a good teeth cleaner!

ess said...

I think it's because you are so stinkin' cute! Congrats, Nanc. I love you! =)