CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.03.2008

Found a house!!!

We are still blown away by how fast it all happened! I am SO tickled pink with our buy! I am the type of person that needs to look at 20-30 houses before I can decide which one to buy. We drove all over town a couple of months ago & only viewed this one as it is such a pretty house. It was $40,000 out of our price range so I just dreamed about it, but didn't think much of it. Well, we were totally planning on renting since all of our down payment went into our last house that we haven't sold. Anyway, I just felt this strong urge to go look at that house again so I drove by it Monday night & just HAD to look up & see if they'd reduced it any... and well, it was just barely dropped down to $60,000 less than what it was listed for originally so we called the realtor immediately only to find out it had 6 offers on it already. We put a full price offer in & apparently we were the only one that had that & no contingencies so they picked our offer! We feel so blessed and excited! Here is a picture of our new home in ONE month!

9 comments:

Will and Heidi said...

Wow! That looks like a great home. Very pretty and big! I'm glad you were so blessed to find it!

Kate Call said...

CONGRATS!! so exciting.. and relieving to finally have a place.. jeremy and i were looking to buy for a while and it can get pretty freak'n stressful! i'm sure you will have it decorated to the max immediately! excited for you

Angie said...

Congrats! That is so awesome, and it looks so pretty! I am so excited for you guys!!! Can't wait to see more pics when you move in!

Celeste Tabakece said...

Yeah!, I am glad you found something. I hope all is going well with you guys. It is good to keep up and like Katie said, I'm sure you will have fun decorating the new house...I know I would.

Holly said...

Nanc... SOOOO exciting!!! Can't wait foryou to move in so we can see more pics! :)

Jeff&Joanne said...

WOWIE Wut a blessing girlfriend!
I want details of how you bought that one & still have your old one. WE're buying my DREAM home soon & have not yet sold this one.
CALL ME YO STINKER!!!! ~Joanne

Emily said...

Congratulations! It looks great!

Kate Call said...

hey!! i have SOOO many questions for you about vic getting his mba in europe!! i think we are doing it for sure!! either there or south america!
where did you go exacty?? what is about the price range (personal question i know.. but just give me a ball park, we are good friends right??) did you love it? did vic love it? did he find that it helped him get a job fast out of school...and a good job???? just give me the down low. jeremy has printed off a ton of stuff from the computer and has an apt to talk to his advisor at byu about it, but we thought it would be awesome to hear about it first hand.
email might be easier...
katiehuls@gmail.com
thanks nanc! hope everything is going so well and that your lov'n twin and your job!

Burdick Family said...

Nice house Nanc! I can't wait to come to Twin and see it in person. Let's plan a weekend soon to go to the temple and do something fun. I need a getaway! Carter has been sick the last few days and Jimmy has been so busy with homework. Anyway, Congrats on the house!