Okay, well.... not much happening! The Doc was going to induce me last Friday, but since my body wasn't doing anything he decided to wait. I don't mind waiting, it just seems SO much longer after I was counting on the 4th. Today they did a baby stress test & the baby looks good & my body seems to be handling it fine so no inducing, just waiting & seeing. He thinks the baby will come on Friday or Saturday. I sure hope so!!! Hopefully by then I'll be over my MONTH long cold too! Oh yes & for the gritty details (don't read if you don't want to know).... I'm effaced 80% & dilated to a 1.