CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2.05.2010

Relief Society Dinner

I am the relief society enrichment leader & since it is Valentine's Day this month I hosted a "romantic dinner" at my house & explained all of the elements that need to be there to host a super romantic dinner for our husbands. Then we all went around & shared something our husbands have done to be romantic. I was so impressed with everyone's spouses! It was a lot of great stories & laughs, plus I must say my dinner turned out pretty good too :) Here is a shot of everyone right after dessert.

And here is the dessert. Mine was a little sloppy looking cuz after making 30 I didn't care what mine looked like.

2 comments:

Vicky Van Sickle said...

The tables look nice. What was the dessert? And your whole relief society fits in your front room?

Burdick Family said...

What a fun idea for a relief society activity! That is probably a pretty fun calling.
I LOVE Tommy's baby pictures! My favorite is the one of him swinging from the tree. How did they do that? And your family picture is adorable. What a cute little family you have. (: