CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11.29.2008

Tour de Galena House!

I FINALLY got pictures of my new house!!! A month late, but better late than never! Here is the front of the house. The backyard is a big blank carpet big enough to play soccer on! Landscaping that will be our spring project... Here is the Kitchen & Dining Room. This house came with PLUM purple walls in the kitchen. It looks 100% better painted to match the rest of the house! I should have taken a before picture of the color!! I LOVE having a big place to cook :) I actually have empty drawers! This kitchen has THREE large walk-in pantries! I was proud of myself for making my first picture collage above the sink (in bottom left of this picture):

Here is our front room. Vic is VERY happy to have a fireplace at last! I have to say this is my favorite room of the house. I LOVE the furniture we just bought so I put a close up picture in the middle of the coffee table.
The front bathroom walls were left white & I couldn't figure out what color to paint it so I decided to do an all black & white room. I ended up LOVING it!
...And now for the upstairs bedrooms!!
Beach Bathroom

6 comments:

Holly said...

Nanc! It's BEAUTIFUL!! HOw exciting for you guys! :) I'm so happy for you.

Will and Heidi said...

Hey love the pictures of your house. Thanks for posting them. I can't wait to come see it in person and get the real tour! :) We need to do that one of these days. Wrestling started this last week so I'm afraid our weekends are at a premium right now.

Mandy said...

What a cute house. I really like how your decorated it. It's so warm and cozy looking. Makes me want to have a slumber party at your house! You new furniture is beautiful. Good job and congrats on the house!!!

Are you still in Twin?

Kate & Jeremy said...

love love love it all!

ess said...

Too cute! You have such fun style! =)

Angie said...

Your new house looks great! You have decorated it so cute. I love it- especially the black and white bathroom;)