CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

6.28.2011

Swimming Pool Time!

Here is another extra post for poor Vic who is missing the kiddos like crazy:
I don't know why I haven't done it before now, but I decided to finally put our pool up for the summer. I can already tell it was a great investment with many hours of entertainment ahead! I blew it up while Tommy was napping & let him get in it while I was filling it up. He thought it was the greatest thing ever! As soon as I put him in it he started throwing himself all over in it & is so NOT afraid to put his head under the water. Whenever he fell all the way in he'd come up laughing :)

I don't know what goes through a kids mind, but he thought it was so much fun to fill one side with all of his outdoor toys.

After getting over the joy of having all his toys in there he decided they all needed a ride down the slide. He of course didn't want to go down the slide himself.

Why is it that kids sitting around eating bad food is so much cuter than adults?!?

Tommy loved when Anna got there with her kids. Hank made Tommy laugh & laugh! ...and once he saw the other kids laughing down the slide then he suddenly thought it was great fun too.


Time for otter-pop break number 2! (We were out there for 3 hours before the 2nd break!)

I had to snap a picture when all of these cute little babies clustered together :)

Tommy was sad to see his friends leave & was whimpering in excess so I put him in his pajamas & he kept trying to take them off because he didn't want to go to bed so I took him outside to calm him down & before I could catch him he ran & jumped in the pool fully dressed! So I let him play for another 1/2 hour (at 8:00 at night!) and finally told him that we really did have to go in & I took off his sopping clothes. He didn't like that so he went running into the yard & pouted like this for a good 5 minutes. I just had to run inside & grab the camera again for one more shot! ....haha! It was so funny to see a naked baby sitting in the middle of my lawn :)

2 comments:

Shannon Dooley said...

First of all, I am totally jealous of little man's eyelashes! Secondly Chandler puts all of his toys (balls, glof clubs, baseball bats, you name it) in his pool too! So funny! Your kids are just so darling Nanc. Miss ya!

Unknown said...

I haven't been online for a very long time but wanted to say congratulations and I love that you update your blog. It is so nice to be able to see how you guys are doing. Keep up the good work.