CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.22.2011

Tickled Pink

Does anyone else get excited to check the mailbox?  It's weird, but I told Vic early in our marriage not to get the mail because I love opening it.  99% of the time it is just bills, but the thrill of getting an invitation, announcement, or thank you card makes up for all the days you don't get one!  Today I checked my mailbox and found the BEST surprise yet... these lovely beauties!!!  I seriously gasped with excitement because I was so TICKLED PINK to get new bows.


My sister-in-law makes them for her girls and made some for Whitney.  I have had "make Whitney a Christmas bow" on my to-do list for 2 weeks now & of course I haven't gotten around to it so I was especially happy to get those 2 Christmas ones in the top left corner! (and she makes them way better anyway)
                                                     THANK YOU BECKY!!!!

2 comments:

Erin S said...

Those are way cute! Looks like I'll have to learn how to make bows now.
Hope all is well!

Ben and Becky said...

OOh. I'm glad you got them and like them! Kiersten was a little upset to see some of those go. But she has plenty of her own.