CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.13.2011

9 Months prego & swimming!

Here is a post I should have posted one month ago!:

I have been going a bit stir crazy lately & have been wanting to take Tommy swimming so we went up to 1000 springs. The drive was a bit long to the middle of nowhere, but it was really fun & we'll do it again :) Here is my friend Cara & our cute little swimmers:
I love this boys long lashes!


On the way home we stopped to see the alligators. They were very unimpressive lumps in the grass that you could barely see. Vic was quite dissapointed that he remembered it being so much cooler. It wasn't a complete waste of time though cuz I got this cute picture of him in this giant hand! (althought this is his cry/smile)


Normally I would get mad at Tommy for touching the computer as he is always trying to push buttons & be so helpful, but I don't even know how to open up this drawing program myself so I laughed when I came in the room to see this scene & had to run & get my camera before I pulled him away!


No comments: